U.S. ORDERS OVER $25 SHIP FREE • CANADA, AUSTRALIA AND MEXICO GET FREE SHIPPING OVER $150 USD **
St. Patrick's Day Shipping Deadlines
Standard and upgraded shipping within the United States when you order by the cut-off dates below. Get your order fast!
- Standard U.S. shipping by March 4th
- Expedited U.S. Shipping by March 8th
- Priority U.S. Shipping by March 13th
U.S. Shipping Transit Times
Our current processing time is 1 to 3 business days on all orders including Expedited and Priority shipping. Our default method of shipping is Standard, which takes approximately 5-10 business days to deliver within the USA, EXCLUDING Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and APO. Most customers receive their order within a week, but delays are possible.
ESTIMATED TRANSIT TIMES:
- Free/Standard Shipping arrives in approximately 5-10 business days
- Expedited Shipping arrives in an estimated 3-5 business days
- Priority Shipping arrives in an estimated 2-3 business days
Note: Please expect longer processing and ship times during annual sales.
ESTIMATED TRANSIT TIMES:
- Canada & Australia**: 2-3 business days
- Europe, Asia & Middle East: 3-6 business days
- Rest of the World: 6-10 business days
- Due to the volume of orders we process, we cannot cancel an order once it's been placed — especially on Launch days.
- All orders come with shipping and tracking information! Please check your emails for updates.
- Please allow 48 hours for tracking to be updated.
- We advise to sign up for e-mail and/or SMS notifications through the final tracking information to ensure you receive real-time updates for your package's last location.
- We are NOT responsible for any lost or stolen packages. If you are having trouble tracking your package with the tracking information we provide, please contact the last available courier for more information.
- If you have any questions or concerns about shipping, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
If a package is going to a business/commercial address, it's required that a person's first and last name be in the address Line 1 field, or it will be held for verification that the package is being sent to an individual, not a business.
Import Taxes & Duties
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes incurred that may apply. Posh Peanut is not responsible for delays due to customs, duties, or taxes.
Refused Or Undeliverable Packages
Refused or undeliverable packages are subject to return shipping costs that vary by shipping method used in the original order. We will deduct shipping fees from your invoice for orders marked as undeliverable, refused, or insufficient address.
Refused, insufficient address, or undeliverable packages will be refunded minus all shipping charges and $8 undeliverable fee, which will be deducted from your original payment. Please place a new order with correct shipping address/information if you would like your items re-sent.