Our signature momma robes are a must have for postpartum and so comfortable to wear during the early stages of...
Our signature momma robes are a must have for postpartum and so comfortable to wear during the early stages of your growing belly! Wrap yourself in buttery soft bamboo viscose and stay sleepless in style! Featuring 3/4 inch sleeve length, uniquely placed tie for your growing belly, secure holes for no peekaboos and signature design for the modern mom.
Our delivery/nursing maternity robes are made to make sure your visit during and after the hospital are comfortable and stylish. Our mommy robes are bump and beyond, transitional through all the stages of motherhood. Stylish and feminine design is lightweight and breathable.
- 3/4 sleeve & worn mid length
- Adjustable ties inside and out
- Luxurious, light weight and breathable
- Machine washable/ Tumble Dry Low
- Cleverly positioned belt sits high on the belly to accommodate your growing bump
- 95% Bamboo Viscose & 5% Spandex
- Swaddle sold separate
- Coordinating design to our Country Rose Swaddle
- Swaddles sold separate
- XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
- S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
- M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
- L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
All Items ship within 1-3 business days and 3-5 days estimate of delivery within the USA, you may upgrade shipping at checkout for faster delivery. We ship Internationally, please check our Shipping policy for further information on transit times
Each one of your items will come wrapped in custom Posh Peanut packaging ready for gift giving.
Refunds and Exchanges
You have 7 days to return your items if you are not 100% happy. Please read our policies for more information about our returns process below
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (0)
Matching delivery robe and swaddle set
Absolutely love both of the pieces i received! They are beautiful and nice quality. Can’t wait to use them at my delivery!
Matching swaddle & robe
Haven’t got a chance to use them yet since I am due in April but the fabric feels great & they’re very cute
Make more stuff
My wife loved it. You should make more fancy clothes for the babies I'm running out of things to buy her