Ecommerce Digital Product Manager APPLY NOW
WHO WE ARE
Born in 2011, Posh Peanut Inc. began because of a genuine love for children, children’s clothing and an inventive excitement needing to be fulfilled. The founder of Posh Peanut, Fiona Sahakian is a wife, mother of two, daughter and sister. Fiona is the true example of a working mother and wife proving that it is possible for women to do it all. Posh Peanut has been a dream come true for Fiona and she could never imagine life without all of the loyal parents & peanuts that have grown to adore the company as well! Creating is a passion that she will forever embrace in herself and all children.Posh Peanut is committed to providing fashion forward, excellent quality and adorable children’s clothing & accessories as well as serving our customers with above satisfactory customer service. Posh Peanut Inc. strives to foster a working environment where our employees learn, grow and take satisfaction knowing that they contribute to the success of the Company.
WHO WE WANT
The eCommerce Digital Product Manager will assist with the site operations, testing, and merchandising initiatives. This role is a key player in the customer journey and will be responsible for content and site experience execution.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Manage and review merchandise presentation on site to ensure categorization, imagery, badging, product knowledge and pricing are accurate and meet brand guidelines.
- Consistent, daily maintenance of the online store, executing the predefined merchandising strategies.
- Maintain product data and make recommendations to improve filter experience and update Navigation.
- Drive A/B testing on PLP’s and PDP’s to inform UX discussions, site enhancements.
- Partner with Customer Service on understanding product reviews and provide product feedback to the Merch and Product teams.
- Partner with demand planning/sales teams on seasonal assortment strategies
- Manage and review the digital campaign calendar to ensure the merchandising story is consistent on site – including copy, imagery and pricing to ensure accuracy and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with the photo studio, marketing and buying teams on campaign initiatives, product features and content planning.
- Attend eCommerce photo shoots to ensure the right digital assets are captured.
- Create, manage and execute compelling product and seasonal stories.
- Maintain assortment plans to track all product related activities.
- Manage new product flow process, tracking and organizing all product assets to guarantee products go live on time. Constantly seek ways to optimize and improve processes.
- Participate in the OTB process on a weekly/monthly/annual basis, to ensure we are tracking to all corresponding KPI’s.
- Track inventory, communicating delays and shortages to mitigate business impact.
- Prepare and analyze reports on product performance and make recommendations on reorders.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and annual merchandising reports and business decks.
- Send business recaps daily, weekly, monthly, etc., that include product selling KPIs as well as Site specific KPIs.
- Partner with the DMM and Retention Manager to offer products and collections to focus campaigns on.
- Liaise with the photo studio to ensure approval, processing and publishing of all product images.
- Collaborate with Sales Ops to roll out seasonal markdowns and off MAP price reductions.
- Visit competitor sites and attend product manager meetings to stay current with initiatives, trends, and opportunities.
- Education/Certification: 4 year degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline
- At least 2-4 years of eCommerce industry, with most recent experience in eCommerce Merchandising or Site Merchandising in a fashion brand.
- Experience in e-commerce merchandising and/retail experience
- Experience in analyzing and reporting through web analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Fulfill, ect.
- Experience working in Web Content Management Systems is a plus
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Shopify, Asana, and Google Sheets
- Excellent organizational and time management
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization
- Basic HTML, CSS knowledge
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
Posh Peanut Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to intentional anti-racism in all areas of our organization and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with the L.A. Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance. Our diverse backgrounds, perspectives, identities, and talents help us thrive.