Emmilene Nursing Pillow Cover
- ULTRA-SOFT COMFORT - Our luxurious pillow covers are made from premium viscose from bamboo. This breathable fabric stays buttery soft, wash after wash, so it’s the perfect choice for nursing
- STRETCHY FABRIC FIT - The natural bamboo weave of our covers includes a hint of spandex so it’s stretchy enough to comfortably fit most standard-size nursing pillows. A hidden zipper in the back allows for easy on and off for washing
- REINFORCED SEAMS - Unlike traditional covers, all of our pillow covers have reinforced seams to prevent seam splitting
- GENTLE FOR BABY & THE PLANET - We developed our signature Päpook fabric—sourced from sustainable bamboo—as the best choice for babies and the planet. At the same time, our nursing pillow covers are machine-washable and extremely durable
- MIX & MATCH - An ideal gift for baby showers and new moms, our nursing pillow covers can be paired with a matching swaddle blanket, mommy robe, two-piece pajamas, loungewear and more. Posh Peanut collections also make for wonderful family seasonal photos
Shipping & Returns
How do you ship your items?
All Items ship within 1-3 business days and 5-8 days estimate of delivery within the USA, but you may upgrade shipping at checkout for faster delivery. We also ship Internationally, so please check our SHIPPING POLICY for further information on transit times!
Each item is shipped with no pricing information. Gift wrap is an option available through any applicable product listing.
Refunds & Exchanges
You have 30 days to return your items from when you receive your order if you're not 100% happy! Please check out our RETURN POLICY for more information.
Bamboo from viscose is lightweight, breathable, and extra buttery soft for your baby's delicate skin. Its lush texture makes it a favorite amongst all ages. Its natural weave makes it stretchy enough for a nice snug fit, yet comfortable for all-day wear. The natural fibers make you feel like it's your second skin.
Did you know most children's wear is treated with flame retardants? You can rest easy knowing our bamboo is not treated with chlorine-containing bleaches, zinc, and sulfate. We comply with snug fitting standards to ensure we don't use any chemicals during our production process.
Benefits of Bamboo From Viscose
It is hypoallergenic, allowing moisture to evaporate and dry quickly. In addition to being naturally hypoallergenic and anti-fungal, it is also odor resistant and naturally regulates body heat. Micro-gaps aid in ventilation by trapping in cool air during hot seasons and traps warm air during cold seasons. This means you stay cooler during the summer and a few degrees warmer during the winter. This makes it great specifically for people with sensitive skin and/or allergies.
It has natural UV protection to protect your peanuts from sun rays in comfort.
NOT ALL BAMBOO IS CREATED EQUAL
There are many ways to produce bamboo. Here at Posh Peanut, we are dedicated to giving back to our planet. Eco-friendly- bamboo is one of the fastest-growing plants on earth. It requires very little water and grows 3-4ft a day without any fertilizers. Since our bamboo is made without any harsh chemicals, we are proud to say our products are made ethically using the highest standards in textile.